[Seaside] seaside updated getting started chapter (PharoByExample)

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:21:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am looking at the new version of "pharo by example" chapter for seaside.
The examples and screenshots are still for the older seaside version (~2.8)

And I am trying to update them for a seaside ~3 version. But I am not
totally
sure I got the updated version right. Some questions remains.

Is there a seaside "getting started/intro" tutorial covering seaside 3.0 ?

It would be great if you could look at the questions at

http://forum.world.st/Seaside-Getting-Started-tp4924834.html

thanks in advance

nicolai