[Seaside] Re: Upload large file - my results and questions

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Thu Jan 14 19:45:08 UTC 2016

On 14-01-16 15:34, Robert Kuszinger wrote:
>   * Is there an *option for streaming directly the uploaded file* into a
>     target file?

Zinc supports streaming downloads. For larger downloads you do not want
to use the default seaside fileupload, as other request will not be
handled while the upload is progressing. It would be better to let the
IIS handle this. I've only done that with nginx. There used to be some
blog posts by nick ager about that. You might want to mail him about that.

Stephan