[Seaside] Re: Component vs Application Confusion

Brad Selfridge bsselfridge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:21:33 UTC 2016

Thank you.

That does help explain very well - I think I get it now.

I've dug my way through the Dynamic Web Development with Seaside, Seaside
Tutorials, and the Hasso Plattner Institut - Seaside Tutorial. They all
cover the concept of registering a component as an application, but I never
picked up the relationship between an application component and a call/show
component. Coming from a PHP experience, where every page is URL centric, I
was having a hard time making the transition.

-----
Brad Selfridge