[Seaside] ZINC - Kom dilemma Fwd: WADebugErrorHandler problem

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Mon Jan 18 12:17:05 UTC 2016

Sven,

thanks for the tip. Actually the UTF problem won't appear with Zinc but I
also need to do large file uploads. Zinc resets connection somewhere
between 10-19 MB File size. Is there a built-in limitation?

Anyway, an idea on how to break through this limit may also help. I need to
upload 150-300 MB files regulary with this service. KomHttp did it
out-of-the-box.

thanks
Robert