[Seaside] Re: ZINC - Kom dilemma Fwd: WADebugErrorHandler problem

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Tue Jan 19 14:15:00 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Just for information: it seems that there is *no nginx with upload module*
on Windows. However in Apache doc there is also an upload providing fairly
the same. I'm now testing it on Windows and if it works I follow with the
Smalltalk ending in my Seaside app.

regards
Robert

Robert Kuszinger <kuszinger at giscom.hu> ezt írta (időpont: 2016. jan. 19.,