[Seaside] Twitter Bootstrap and Accordion

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:38:31 UTC 2016

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for your accordion! I was taking a look to it and I have a question:

I made sure to keep using the same instance of TBSAccordion but the problem
I have is that when I collapse or expand, that is lost as soon as I refresh
the page or the containing component, which makes it useless for me. So..
is there a way the component itself knows how to memorize whether it was
expanded or not? I see TBSAccordionItem has a 'isCollapsed' instVar but it
loooks to be used only at #initialize.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Thomas + Seaside list,
>
> I implemented an accordion widget in bootstrap project. One can use a
> block or
> a seaside component for the items of the accordion.
>
>     accordion := TBSAccordion new.
>     accordion
>         add: [:html | html text: 'Some content' ] title: 'A block';
>         add: [:html | html text: 'Some more content' ] title: 'Item 2';
>         add: WACounter new title: 'A component'.
>
> If required it is possible to do own custom rendering by providing a
> subclass of
> TBSAccordionItem and adding this to the accordion using #addItem:
> instead of using #add:title:
>
> A demo is online:
>
>   http://pharo.pharocloud.com/bootstrap/browser/Accordion
>
> Just update the code to the latest version or grab the latest image from
> PharoLauncher or CI
> (https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Bootstrap/)
>
> Hope this helps getting started or use as a template for own experiments.
>

> Thx
> T.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com