[Seaside] administrator/password in (Pharo4, Seaside 3.1)j

Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Fri Jun 3 17:21:31 UTC 2016

Thanks David, that works.

But I have another problem. The Seaside dispatcher itself is password protected, but I lost it. How can I reset it?

Johannes
Am 01.06.2016 um 19:43 schrieb David Tibbe <david at tibbe.info<mailto:david at tibbe.info>>:

Hi Johannes,

(WADispatcher default entryPointAt: 'config')
preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
'new id‘).
I cannot figure out how to do equivalent tasks in Seaside 3.1.

It's #handlerAt: instead of #entryPointAt: in Seaside 3.1.

(WADispatcher default handlerAt: 'config')
 preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
'new id').

BR,
 David