[Seaside] jQueryMobile for Seaside 3.2.0?

Michael J. Forster mike at sharedlogic.ca
Mon Jun 20 20:02:34 UTC 2016

I see the last mention of jQueryMobile on this list was Esteban A. M.'s
inquiry in late 2013. Has anyone tried it with Seaside 3.2.0?

I ask because I'm interested in using it, but I find installation of the
existing version pulls in an older Seaside and dependencies. I would be
happy to collaborate or assist with an update to support Seaside 3.2.0 if
anyone is interested.

Best,

Mike