[Seaside] Re: GRInvalidUtf8Error: Invalid UTF-8 input

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Jun 22 19:59:26 UTC 2016

Indeed, but looking at the time code of the two methods I mentioned
(both after this October 2014 discussion), it looks like you guys
concurrently fixed the problem in two different parts, but resulting in
a mural break :) Hopefully easy to get fixed.

But I am surprise this problem did not show up till then. Or is it fixed
in newer ZN-* packages?

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo