[Seaside] Re: GRInvalidUtf8Error: Invalid UTF-8 input

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Jun 25 07:16:53 UTC 2016

Are there multiple package versions out there with the same version number?
Can you check if the UUID is the same as the one below?

Name: Zinc-Seaside-JohanBrichau.43
Author: JohanBrichau
Time: 26 December 2014, 4:00:06.580211 pm
UUID: 62fd0b62-9e07-498e-aac8-3432614b39fc
Ancestors: Zinc-Seaside-pmm.42

Here is a screenshot when I look at Zinc-Seaside-JohanBrichau.43 in http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents
I am looking at the correct method, right?