[Seaside] Initialisation of componentClass

Iwan Vosloo iwan at reahl.org
Mon May 16 11:55:50 UTC 2016

Hi Jupiter,

On 16/05/2016 13:19, Jupiter Jones wrote:
> eg.
> ^ MAToManyRelationDescription new
>          componentClass: MyFancyTableComponent;
> 	propertyAt: #fancyItemsPerPage put: 10;
>          yourself
>
> Then within MyFancyTableComponent instances you can check for the for the property in the description with:

Thanks! Of course. I never thought of that.

Is this sort of usage the intent of having properties on a MADescription?

I must say, there is something wholesome if you can actually call a
setter: it makes the relationship between the component and the property
explicit; it shows up as a sender etc. (But I'd much rather conform to
how people will generally do it than try to be otherwise!)

Regards
- Iwan

--
Reahl, the Python only web framework: http://www.reahl.org