[Seaside] [Bootstrap] Hidden input messing with checkbox

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:42:06 UTC 2016

On 04/11/2016 14:53, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> The above code looks correct to me. I don't see anything strange.
> And I never saw the issue you describe that you cannot click a checkbox
> (and yes, I use bootstrap too).
>
> When you click on the checkbox, nothing happens at JS side or at server
> side? Is the callback executed?
>
> The surrounding div with class 'checkbox' seems a bit strange, but I
> don't see anything else :(
>
> Cheers,

I dug a little in the issue and I see that my college included awesome
bootstrap checkbox in his css.

https://github.com/flatlogic/awesome-bootstrap-checkbox

In the dome page
(http://flatlogic.github.io/awesome-bootstrap-checkbox/demo/), if you
edit the html of a checkbox to add a <input type="hidden">  after an
input checkbox, we cannot see if the checkbox is checked anymore.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I though my college used only bootstrap.