[Seaside] Seaside - how to render a pre-bult html page

Petr Fischer petr.fischer at me.com
Fri Nov 25 14:35:10 UTC 2016

Maybe it's not task for Seaside at all. What about simple HTTP server only, treat original page as String, change/replace things in this String and simple serve it out?

For Pharo, there is:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/Teapot
and
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/Zinc-HTTP-Server/Zinc-HTTP-Server.html

Maybe, some HTTP server is available also in VisualAge.

pf