[Seaside] How to configure session timeouts (age)

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Mon Nov 28 07:13:40 UTC 2016

Mariano,

I would be interested in your experiences with 5 hours. We went for 40
minutes in order to give the server a chance to free RAM. Since Seaside
by default doesn't clean up sessions when they expire, but only when new
ones are requested, I'd be worried about memory usage with such long
session intervals...

Another question: what do maximumRelativeAge and maximumAbsoluteAge
acrually do? Is this some way of tweaking the session cleanup policy?

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1