[Seaside] JQAjax>>#script: in GemStone 3.3.1 with Seaside 3.2.1 works differently than in pharo

PAUL DEBRUICKER pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:19:48 UTC 2016

In Pharo I can use a #script: send like this

 html jQuery ajax
        callback: [ :json | self setMapBoundsFrom: json ]
          json: (JSStream on: 'map.getBounds()');
        script: [ :s | s << ((s jQuery id: #'results') html: [ :r | self renderResultsOn: r ]) ]

And the #results id has its content set to the value of the #renderResultsOn: method.

In GemStone it seems like a page refresh is happening instead.

Has anyone else seen this?  I think it was happening in older versions too but I am not sure of what version combination.