[Seaside] How to configure session timeouts (age)

Petr Fischer petr.fischer at me.com
Wed Nov 30 16:36:32 UTC 2016

1) Pharo 5.0 with latest stable Seaside 3.2 on my side.

2) No "expiryPolicy" in WACache class (no expiryPolicy method at all in whole image) - I need to browse a ton of Seaside internal classes again and try to find more (documentation/book is IMHO outdated)...

3) Spotter has nice modern flat UI, even tooltips are "polished", a lot of details and great functionality (I know how hard is to make a perfect GUI, a lot of work) - but  when I use Spotter sometimes, near 10 windows with SubscriptOutOfBounds appears on the screen... I really hate closing this exception windows... I need to find more and post a bugreport somewhere...

pf