[Seaside] [Pharo-users] Seaside can not be used with Pharo 60261

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:00:18 UTC 2016

After the recent change in metacelloPlatformAttributes, we're having some
problems in Voyage in Pharo6, and I investigated a bit.

Voyage loads Magritte3 Core stable, which uses
- #version351: and
- #baseline330ForPharo:

These methods contain spec declarations such as #(#'pharo3.x' #'pharo4.x'
#'pharo5.x'). So I guess we should add #'pharo6.x' to the list and it will
just start working again. To do that, I suppose it's fine to just modify
#version351: and #baseline330ForPharo:, right? I mean, no need to create a
#version352:only because of that.

regards,
Martin