[Seaside] seaside front-end testing tool pharo4.0

lesage yann yannlesag at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:07:47 UTC 2016

Hi Johan,

Thank for you reply,

I have read yours links. It's interesting but to test cytoscape we need an
access to javascript variable. I think used js.executeScript is not really
good solution for that (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13994393/reading-javascript-variables-using-selenium-webdriver
).

So we'll write our project with Pharo/ Mocka/ Seaside.

Have a nice day.

Yann Lesage