[Seaside] seaside front-end testing tool pharo4.0

bobn at rogers.com bobn at rogers.com
Fri Sep 23 12:20:07 UTC 2016

We're trying to use iMacros for testing. Selecting widgets and navigating is working well, since they can use relative position (handy when the component id is different each time).
Problem is that when entering content into a text field the 'oninput' javascript event is not being triggered. We depend on that. I have an open ticket with the vendor. They've sent some suggestions, but no luck so far. Surprising, you'd think that would be a basic event trigger.
If the oninput worked iMacros looks like it would be a useful tool for testing a Seaside app.
Bob NemecHTS