[Seaside] Execute jQuery script upon #onAjaxComplete?

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 21:28:47 UTC 2016

> Beware you're doing html jQuery ajax every time you evaluate the
onAjaxComplete: function, and that is discouraged, because you're not
working in an instance of jQuery, but instead on the class.

Nevermind this, I got confused, it is the ajaxSetup that is discouraged.
I've been using `html jQuery ajax` all over the place.

It's the #script:/replaceWith: that confused me, I'm used to do what you do
inside #script: in an onSuccess:/onError: handler and use html: instead of
#replaceWith:

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo