[Seaside] How can I change default AJAX settings?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 00:15:09 UTC 2017

At the bottom of the page in the footer I have this:

html document
    addLoadScript:
      (html jQuery document
        onAjaxSend: (html jQuery class: 'spinner') show;
        onAjaxComplete: (html jQuery class: 'spinner') hide;
        onAjaxError:
            (self ajaxErrorHandler asFunction: #('event' 'jqxhr' 'settings'
'exception')))

So I think all you're missing is the #document send in there.

Also on a case by case basis you can use POST rather than GET if you do a

html textInput
   onChange: html jQuery post serializeThis;
   on: #mvVar of: self.

I'm not sure of the trade-offs of using POST all the time vs GET but I think
for Seaside it won't hurt.  Probably :)

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote