[Seaside] How is session expiration expected to work considering this?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Aug 1 06:16:37 UTC 2017

Hi Mariano,

You indeed need to replace the cache when you changed the configuration values.
This is how it’s done in the configuration interface (see implementation of #replaceCache).

I agree it’s not intuitive.
Perhaps we should expand WAAdmin with specific methods to configure a cache, such that the cache is reset afterwards.
I wrote down an issue: https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/issues/937 <https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/issues/937>

cheers
Johan