[Seaside] Seaside with XML output?

StormByte stormbyte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:59:33 UTC 2017

I am trying to use Seaside for output XML on some components (not all),
but I am having problems with it, this way, I am trying to create a
minimal component which its own purpose is to output generated XML directly.

I red the mailing list and found some interesting info, but mainly for
output a XML file, or create an XML on the fly to be downloaded via an
anchor click, but that is different that what I need, which is to output
XML directly (instead of HTML).

The best approach seems to be subclassing WARequestHandler, but then,
how can I use it inside my new minimal example to play with and test?
Like, for example having a method rendererClass returning my own canvas
to render.