[Seaside] Registering a WARequestHandler

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:47:30 UTC 2017

Hi Udo,

This is pretty much your solution :)

I added the instance variable ‘key’ to my handler and the setter method MyHandler>>key:
This stops the error in WAApplication>>register: method setting the ‘key’ when calling…

WACurrentRequestContext value registry register: handler.

Then added a #basicURL method to my handler along the lines of the WASession>>basicUrk:

MyHander>>basicUrl
  | url |
  url := self parent url.
  self parent trackingStrategy addKey: key toUrl: url.
  ^ url

Cheers,