[Seaside] HighchartsSt has lost some methods on HighchartsSeries and maybe others

PAUL DEBRUICKER pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:00:27 UTC 2017

Since I'm a contributor I'll just re-work the MC configuration to load the new ST files that correspond to the 5.0.2 version of highcharts as #stable: and make a version for the old API.  So that will fix my current problem.

But I would like to learn the new API if you can post an example chart or something to the list.

Thanks

Paul