[Seaside] How do I find a REST request in a URL?

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fri Feb 10 15:19:33 UTC 2017

David,

welcome to the web ;-)

You need style information for the table. The easiest and best
maintainable thing is a WAFileLibrary with CSS files that define your
table's visuel appearance.

You can use the #style: method of your WATableTag as a start, however.

something along the lines of:

html table
     style: 'border-width: 0':
     with: [