[Seaside] add parameter to settings onAjaxError/ajaxErrorHandler

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Feb 11 09:47:13 UTC 2017

Hi Sabine,

The settings object you get in the global ajax error handler is the one passed to the ajax call that is the origin of the error.
From Seaside, this object is in the ‘options’ instVar of any JQAjax instance. Hence:

html jQuery ajax
	…
	optionAt: ‘suppressErrors’ put: <someJavaScriptValue>;

would do the trick.

Mind that this means the value for ‘suppressErrors’ is being generated when your page is rendered.
So, if the value depends on a runtime value, registering a function and calling that will be necessary.

Hope this helps
Johan