[Seaside] Rendering Callbacks during an Ajax callback

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Feb 11 14:13:03 UTC 2017

Hey Joachim,

It you do “html jQuery document” instead of “html jQuery this”, you are attaching the handler to the document.
Do you mean that this is needed in your case, or did it not work with “this” ?
Because it should work with “html jQuery this” if all your items are below that orderedList

The missing bracket is indeed the result of programming in the mail app :)

cheers
Johan