[Seaside] How can I provide AJAX calls to 3er party libraries?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:15:08 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I know how to use AJAX but always everything inside Seaside. I know need a
way to provide JSON responses to AJAX calls made by a 3er party lib. For
example, in Highstocks [1], there is an example like this:

  /**
     * Load new data depending on the selected min and max
     */
    function afterSetExtremes(e) {

        var chart = Highcharts.charts[0];

        chart.showLoading('Loading data from server...');
      *
$.getJSON('https://www.highcharts.com/samples/data/from-sql.php?start=
<https://www.highcharts.com/samples/data/from-sql.php?start=>' +
Math.round(e.min) +*
*                '&end=' + Math.round(e.max) + '&callback=?', function
(data) {*

            chart.series[0].setData(data);
            chart.hideLoading();
      *  });*
    }

So... how could I provide that at my server side?

Above JS would be code that I write in Seaside and it is passed to the
client. Therefore, I THINK I am able to write that JS generating a URL with
the correct _s and _k or whatever..

Thanks in advance for any lead you can give me here.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com