[Seaside] How to define the duration of my sessions

Sabine Manaa manaa.sabine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:08:57 UTC 2017

Hi Johan,

my 2nd question was how to do something when the session is terminated.

I am wondering that when trying your suggestion with >>unregistered, it is
called not when the session expires but more early.

I found this:
http://forum.world.st/Seaside-sessions-not-being-either-unregistered-or-GCed-td4835659.html#a4835753

I will look closer tomorrow, but perhaps you can confirm that it is not >>
unregistered

Or do I understand it wrong?

Regards
Sabine