[Seaside] JQueryWidgetBox, Seaside 3.2, Pharo 6

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 16:43:17 UTC 2017

Hi Pierce,

I'm certain that me setting the #expiryPolicy was/is unnecessary for that
demo/package.  Thanks for making the effort to port things to Pharo 6.  Let
me know if you want me to upload a version of the FullCalendar-Dev package
or if you'll take care of it.   Do you have write authorization for the
repo?

Paul

Pierce Ng-3 wrote