[Seaside] [OFFTOPIC] Update: Debris Publishing / Quuve Research & Portfolio Management Platform

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 19:53:46 UTC 2017

Hi all,

A while back our team presented Quuve [1], a customizable investment
management ecosystem for professional investors. We also discussed the
technologies employed to build it [2] (it is developed on Pharo and
deployed on GemStone). We are reaching out again because we recently
revamped our website [3] and created a number of promotional videos that
demonstrate Quuve's power [4]. We would appreciate your help in marketing
our wares!

Quuve is the world's first fully integrated and customizable research and
portfolio management platform. The system offers powerful features never
before seen by the investment community and it empowers users to tailor tools
in ways that accommodate their idiosyncratic investment style. In the
coming years, customization, data-inheritance, shared databases,
machine-learning, and robo-trading will become standard among investors of
all sizes, and we expect Quuve will blaze the trail.

If you have any questions about Quuve please let us know.

[1] http://pharo.org/success/Quuve
[2] http://forum.world.st/Fwd-Debris-Quuve-Technologies-used-td4819786.html
[3] http://www.debrispublishing.com/
[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLfTMPTPc22sGNrm2rXt8