[Seaside] Need some table help

Donald MacQueen dmacq at erols.com
Fri Jul 14 15:32:17 UTC 2017

I am a relative Seaside newbie. I am trying to get up to speed by
writing a small app to support our football club.

I have a table of game data. Each row has

game# time homeTeam awayTeam currentPick

What i want to do is add a combo box as the sixth element in the table
row which would have two selections: the homeTeam and the awayTeam.
After selecting a pick, I want to update the row to show the new value
for aWvPick currentPick, the fifth element.

I have googled my brains out looking for an example and  have grepped
the last 3 years of the archives, but no joy so far. My table looks like
this:

     html tableRow: [
         html tableData: aWvPick gameNumber.
         html tableData: aWvPick time.
         html tableData: aWvPick home.
         html tableData: aWvPick away.
         html tableData: aWvPick currentPick"show the current pick here"

"want to put combo box here"].

Thanks in advance.

--
Donald [|]

This is a job for BOB VIOLENCE and SCUM, the INCREDIBLY STUPID MUTANT DOG.
		-- Bob Violence

---