[Seaside] Hierarchy of WAHtmlErrorHandlers

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:55:45 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 2:50 PM, jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
<jtuchel at objektfabrik.de> wrote:
> Dear Seasiders
>

> I'd like to register a special HTM Error Handler for some Exceptions and one
> for all others.
>
> I've seen there is a class Method #exceptionSelector in WAErrorHandler,
> where you can define the Exceptions that the handler wants to handle.
> Of course things are not so easy, because I want one handler for all Errors
> and one for my special exception type, which, of course, is a subtype of
> Error.
>
> Ho do I either

I would try the following, add to two WAExceptionFilters
- the first handles all errors and has an HTML error handler
- the second handles your specific exception type and has an error
handler that does your thing

If you look at the source of WAExceptionFiler >> #handleFiltered: and
WAExceptionHandler >> #handleExceptionsDuring: you'll end up two two
nested #on:do: blocks which is probably what you want.

Cheers
Philippe