[Seaside] Disabling Chrome auto-retry feature

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:03:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This might be a slight off-topic question, but there is a behavior
that nags me, and it is Chrome automatically retrying a request.

E.g.
I get an error during development, so I decide to debug it (using the
"debug" link in the page walkback), in the middle of the debugging I
decide to close the debugger and fix it in the code browser or any
other tool.
This produces an ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE on Chrome, and it re-attemps the
last request, causing the walkback to fire again.

Is there a way to disable this?

Esteban A. Maringolo