[Seaside] ThreadPool with Seaside - how?

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Fri Jul 28 15:00:24 UTC 2017

> I was mislead by the method >>queueWorkAndExpireIn:session:

That was built for Seaside 2.8 and passing the session in there ensures
that that "self session" used anywhere in a background task still works.
I had you pass in the param via the lexical context because I know
you're using a newer version of Seaside and
queueWorkAndExpireIn:session: may no longer work however perhaps that's
been fixed in the version of the thread pool you're using. So you only
need use queueWork or fork like I showed.

I still use Seaside 2.8

--
Ramon Leon