[Seaside] Seaside and Pharo 6: Problem with Umlauts?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Jun 9 17:37:10 UTC 2017

Hi Dietmar,

Regarding Seaside 3.2 on Pharo 6: You were just ahead of me today.
There was no stable version of Seaside 3.2 that worked on Pharo 6, until now.
If you reload the stable version, you should get a working version.
(There was ongoing work for Seaside 3.3 that included Pharo 6 fixes, but it was not finished yet.)

Regadering the changes you had to make and the problems with umlauts: I cannot reproduce them.
I suspect there is something you do in your Seaside app that changes the Stream class that is used to render.
Which Seaside version did your app work well on?

best
Johan