[Seaside] HTML templating

Siemen Baader siemenbaader at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:26:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I use an external program to design & update my HTML pages and would like
to use them as templates in Seaside. In the front end, I used to extract
elements by IDs and then added content to them using jQuery. That left the
templates as valid HTML and felt very consistent to me.

Is there a similar approach to use within Seaside? Eg. getting a canvas
cursor inside a specific element of the HTML file?

Other approaches welcome, I just want to keep my templates as valid HTML
outside the image so I can use external dev tools on them.

-- Siemen