[Seaside] How do I create a seaside page to respond to a PUT

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Mar 14 06:44:27 UTC 2017

David,

Have you taken a look at Seaside-REST ? (http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/restful <http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/restful> and https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki/Seaside-REST <https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki/Seaside-REST>)

It seems to me you are trying to use the Seaside page components to implement a REST interface. That is not going to work.

Johan