[Seaside] WAStatus not displaying in Squeak 5.1

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Fri Mar 17 00:27:25 UTC 2017

Hello friends,

I was excited that Metacello, Seaside, and even KomHttpServer load in Squeak 5.1.  (Sure, I should probably be using WebClient instead... but it seems to leave handlers or listeners laying around?  Not sure.)

Some things seem to be not quite right in my install or setup or image, though.

http://localhost:8080/status just shows an empty box.  Is it something to do with Grease strings?  Any idea what's wrong?

Also, error messages look different than I'm accustomed;  there is no more stack trace and option to debug.  Maybe the Debug handler is not the default anymore?

Thanks,
Tim