[Seaside] JQAjax>>#script: in GemStone 3.3.1 with Seaside 3.2.1 works differently than in pharo

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:44:46 UTC 2017

I'm still having a problem with this and would be interested in learning if
others are able to use JQAjax>>#script: on GemStone.

For me it does the request, the server is updated, but the response is the
entire page and not just the contents of the script block.

Is there a way to work around this?

I could come up with an example pretty easily if ir would be helpful.

Thanks.

Paul DeBruicker wrote