[Seaside] bind onScroll event with Ajax call to body tag

Sabine Manaa manaa.sabine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:42:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

til now, I was adding an onScroll event (with an Ajax call) to a part of my
layout like this here:

html mdlLayoutContent
  onScroll: (html jQuery ajax script: [ :s |
	...do something with my model so I don't want use pure javascript... ]);
with: aBlock.

This worked fine.

But now I have to change this and I have to put the onScroll event to the
body tag:

I know that I could in updateRoot do this:
	aHtmlRoot  bodyAttributes at: 'onScroll' put: 'alert(''D'')'.

But I have to make an Ajax call (getting next domain objects to show).

So my question is how can can I put an Ajax call to body onScroll that the
result is similar to this:

check){$.ajax({"dataType":"script","url":"/RKA","data":["_s=KFxTxw2Prts-ZMLU","_k=Zp8eG2nIxTNYJAlE","37"].join("&")})}">

I would be very happy for a hint...
Sabine