[Seaside] Can I get a handle onto the canvas from a Seaside filter?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:07:37 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I do already have some filters (subclasses of WARequestFilter) in which I
implement #handleFiltered:. In these cases, I normally do some
"backend-only" stuff. But now, I have a usecase in which I would like to do
some backend stuff, but also, may want to answer some JS to be executed
besides the specific answer for that case. For example, I want to do
something like this:

script << ((html jQuery id: '#whatever') replaceWith:[:r |
self somethingRenderedOn: r.
])

Is there a way to do that?

--