[Seaside] How can I embed CSS rules within Seaside?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:31:11 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I am reviewing this link [1] and I need to do the scenario of "Embedding
CSS into the HTML". So I need to be able to write this kind of thing inside
the <head>

.reportElementreportTitle { display: none; }

I do have access to the WAHtmlRoot object, but I just don't know how to
make it print the above.
Note that I cannot write that CSS on a css file and make a link. I need
exactly what I am asking, which is embed the CSS stylesheet within the html.

Thanks a lot in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com