[Seaside] on load script doesn't run?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Nov 13 20:55:53 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm running a Squeak/Seaside program on a Raspberry Pi.  I'm trying to age a little javascript
to run on load.  I have ids set at the beginning of some tables like 'Pin13'.  When I generate
an anchor with #jumpSpot set to 'Pin13' and the on load script with the this code:

			html anchor url: 'javascript:void(0)'; onClick: 'document.getElementById("', jumpSpot,
'").scrollIntoView(true)'; with: 'Jump to Spot'.
			html document addLoadScriptFirst: 'document.getElementById(''', jumpSpot,
''').scrollIntoView(true)'.

clicking on the anchor works but the on load script doesn't seem to run.  What an I doing
wrong?

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda