[Seaside] on load script doesn't run?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Nov 13 21:10:36 UTC 2017

Sorry, I forgot to include the generated HTML looks like this:

I'm not sure I like the double quotes around the javascript I want to run on load but if that
is the problem, I don't know how to get rid of them?

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:55:53 -0500, Louis LaBrunda <Lou at Keystone-Software.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>I'm running a Squeak/Seaside program on a Raspberry Pi.  I'm trying to age a little javascript
>to run on load.  I have ids set at the beginning of some tables like 'Pin13'.  When I generate
>an anchor with #jumpSpot set to 'Pin13' and the on load script with the this code:
>			html anchor url: 'javascript:void(0)'; onClick: 'document.getElementById("', jumpSpot,
>'").scrollIntoView(true)'; with: 'Jump to Spot'.
>			html document addLoadScriptFirst: 'document.getElementById(''', jumpSpot,
>clicking on the anchor works but the on load script doesn't seem to run.  What an I doing
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.
SkypeMe callto://PhotonDemon