[Seaside] Server freezes when debugger opens

David Pennington david at totallyobjects.com
Fri Nov 24 10:51:10 UTC 2017

Hi everyone.
I have a server running VAST 9.0 and Seaside. I have two web sites using Seaside. I am not running an executable but using the VAST image as both sites are under pretty much constant development so it is easier this way.
However, whenever the debugger opens, the Seaside servers freeze. I then have to stop them and start them again. From then on everything is fine. There is no special error that causes the freeze.
Can anyone suggest why these servers freeze at this point? As it is, I have to eep monitoring the sites to check that they are still running.David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server