[Seaside] [ANN] SeasideTesting recovered from oblivion

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Tue Oct 24 06:50:03 UTC 2017

Cool. Need to think where it is useful. On the one hand testing without external components is good. On the other hand you can only test very simple stuff with it. But there might be a place.
Btw. you don‘t need selenium with parasol. You can use chrome-standalone which implements the same protocol.

Norbert