[Seaside] Porting from 2.8 to 3.0+

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:33:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have a small experience: last week I was porting an app I made in 2008, and in fact the only problem I had was that WARenderCanvas was replaced by WAHtmlCanvas and that WAAnswerContinuation does not exist anymore (I still don’t know how to replace it: ESUG arrived and I ran out of free time).
But the application was working almost 99% without any change… except the external javascript libraries I used that do not exist anymore :)

Esteban