[Seaside] How do I embed Seaside html into a Sea side table?

David Pennington david at totallyobjects.com
Tue Sep 19 17:44:38 UTC 2017

I have created this page that has some data on it. However, this is only some of the content that I need.
I would like to make a two column table with one set of content on the left and one on the right. The only way I know to do this is to use a table. However, the Seaside table code doesn't want me to embed Seaside code as in:
leftHand: html
html text: 'Left hand side data'
rightHand: html
html text: 'Right hand side data'.

Simplistically, I tried:
makePage: html
html table: [ html tableRow: [ html tableData: (self leftHand: html).					       html tableData: (self rightHand: html)]] .
but this doesn't work, of course. Can anyone suggest a nice Seaside way of doing this without having to resort to making the html for each table cell myself?David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server